Blood-4-Blood Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood-4-Blood Clan.

Blood-4-Blood Clan. The Elite Ike Smashers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Videos of TheeBoredOne

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
theeboredone

theeboredone

Videos of TheeBoredOne Empty
PostSubject: Videos of TheeBoredOne   Videos of TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:40 am

I'm gonna go ahead and give you guys an advantage in letting you guys see footage of me <_<. I played Silven first, then SpaZ, then RoK. I think I've made good improvement in my skills so far.

Vs RoK

Bored (Ike) v RoK (Ike) Pt. 1
Bored (Ike) v RoK (Ike) Pt. 2

Vs Silven

Bored (Ike) v Silven (Ike) Pt. 1
Bored (Ike) v Silven (Ike) Pt. 2

Vs SpaZ

Bored (Ike) v SpaZ (Snake) Pt. 1
Bored (Ike) v SpaZ (Snake) Pt. 2

vs Bass

Bored (Ike) v Bass (Wario) Pt. 1
Bored (Ike) v Bass (Wario) Pt. 2
Bored (Ike) v Bass (Wario) Pt. 3

Last edited by theeboredone on Mon May 19, 2008 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

PostSubject: Re: Videos of TheeBoredOne   Videos of TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:36 am

The matches were good and I'll like to face you sometime if you want. FC is 2019-9327-5945 I also have your FC.
Back to top Go down
ifthisisitsobeit

ifthisisitsobeit

PostSubject: Re: Videos of TheeBoredOne   Videos of TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:11 am

Nice vids. Question, how do you record the match to begin with? I doubt I will ever record anything but I am curious to know how.
Back to top Go down
theeboredone

theeboredone

PostSubject: Re: Videos of TheeBoredOne   Videos of TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:11 pm

ifthisisitsobeit wrote:
Nice vids. Question, how do you record the match to begin with? I doubt I will ever record anything but I am curious to know how.

Well for me personally, I have this ridiculous hard way to do it. I have an mp3 player that can connect to the TV and also record TV shows and videos. So I have my Wii connected to the VCR. When I want to record a match, I simply record it to a cassette player. Then I disconnect the Wii, put in the cables for my mp3 player, and play the matches onto my mp3 player and record it. That's why the quality is kinda crappy. The same method could be applied to a camcorder.

The way other people do it I believe is that they purchase a Capture Card. I don't know how it works, but it basically lets you put it directly to your computer.
Back to top Go down
Jacot

Jacot

PostSubject: Re: Videos of TheeBoredOne   Videos of TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:27 pm

theeboredone wrote:
ifthisisitsobeit wrote:

Well for me personally, I have this ridiculous hard way to do it. I have an mp3 player that can connect to the TV and also record TV shows and videos. So I have my Wii connected to the VCR. When I want to record a match, I simply record it to a cassette player. Then I disconnect the Wii, put in the cables for my mp3 player, and play the matches onto my mp3 player and record it. That's why the quality is kinda crappy. The same method could be applied to a camcorder.

The way other people do it I believe is that they purchase a Capture Card. I don't know how it works, but it basically lets you put it directly to your computer.

Sweet, always wanted to know how
Back to top Go down
ifthisisitsobeit

ifthisisitsobeit

PostSubject: Re: Videos of TheeBoredOne   Videos of TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:11 pm

Thanks for the info. Maybe sometime down the road, I will tape my matches just to see what the hell I am doing wrong haha.
Back to top Go down
LCampoy8

LCampoy8

PostSubject: Re: Videos of TheeBoredOne   Videos of TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:39 pm

Quote :

what is the mp3 called maybe i can get it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LCampoy8
theeboredone

theeboredone

PostSubject: Re: Videos of TheeBoredOne   Videos of TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:46 pm

LCampoy8 wrote:
Quote :

Oh, it's very old. The Archos AV420. It came out before the Video Ipod did and was one of the first in using videos...I'm pretty sure Archos has more better models now that also come with the component cables.
Back to top Go down
Jacot

Jacot

PostSubject: Re: Videos of TheeBoredOne   Videos of TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:38 pm

theeboredone wrote:
LCampoy8 wrote:
Quote :

Oh, it's very old. The Archos AV420. It came out before the Video Ipod did and was one of the first in using videos...I'm pretty sure Archos has more better models now that also come with the component cables.

I got a I-Pood Nano (Yes i spelled it wrong =P). So i cant do that >=(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Videos of TheeBoredOne   Videos of TheeBoredOne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Videos of TheeBoredOne
Page 1 of 1