Blood-4-Blood Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood-4-Blood Clan.

Blood-4-Blood Clan. The Elite Ike Smashers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About TheeBoredOne

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
theeboredone

theeboredone

About TheeBoredOne Empty
PostSubject: About TheeBoredOne   About TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:01 am

Hey everyone. My name is Theeboredone, and I pretty much joined this clan because I felt like it and Rok threatened to beat the shit out of me if I didn't. I consider myself an average to above average Ike player, and am always looking to improve. I was ranked 155 on Gamebattles until Rok beat me...but before I could find out my latest rank...I got banned xD. So hopefully, I can find good people outside of gamebattles.

I know people complain about Wifi and how people can get away with spamming and all, but really...for me...it's the only way that I can get good. I'm not blessed with neighbors who pwn the shit out of everything that is Smash, so I have to do wifi battles. So you know...I'm just looking to improve and hope to make a good contribution to this clan.

As far as my reason for using Ike goes...well...I never had a main in Melee. Maybe because I got into the game late in its stage or maybe because I found no one appealing. However, Ike...Ike is a total badass. The power, the awesomeness, and everything else about him makes me play him. I actually find it interesting that with Ike, you have to strategize against your opponents more than any other character (well almost every other character), and thus, creates a challenge for me in thinking of ways to defeat someone. I'm sure this will increase my sense of countering certain patterns during battles and increasing my awareness as well. Well anyways, Ike owns, Marth looks like a chick, and in the name of super special awesome badassness, Ike will own Brawl.
Back to top Go down
Jacot

Jacot

About TheeBoredOne Empty
PostSubject: Re: About TheeBoredOne   About TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:42 pm

Your not alone. I only have wi-fi and a best freind who i pwn all the time. He refuses to play my Ike now. and im just average. soo yea. My main in Melee was Samus. Anyways welcome to Blood 4 Blood. i didnt do my introduction cause my wii has a bad connection, can never finish.
Back to top Go down
Ban3

Ban3

About TheeBoredOne Empty
PostSubject: Re: About TheeBoredOne   About TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:25 pm

how did u get banned? whats ur friend code in brawl so maybe we can play if ur not busy or im not tooo busy mine is 3909-7187-0929
Back to top Go down
theeboredone

theeboredone

About TheeBoredOne Empty
PostSubject: Re: About TheeBoredOne   About TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:47 pm

Ban3 wrote:
how did u get banned? whats ur friend code in brawl so maybe we can play if ur not busy or im not tooo busy mine is 3909-7187-0929

I believe it's because me and my brother shared the same friend code. And the rules state that there can only be one "team" per household with the same FC. Sadly, the rule was to go into effect april 23 -_-......but I got the sting of it early.
Back to top Go down
Jacot

Jacot

About TheeBoredOne Empty
PostSubject: Re: About TheeBoredOne   About TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:53 pm

mmoon24@sbcglobal.net wrote:
Ban3 wrote:

I believe it's because me and my brother shared the same friend code. And the rules state that there can only be one "team" per household with the same FC. Sadly, the rule was to go into effect april 23 -_-......but I got the sting of it early.

Dam that sucks. Why did they make that rule?
Back to top Go down
theeboredone

theeboredone

About TheeBoredOne Empty
PostSubject: Re: About TheeBoredOne   About TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:54 pm

Probably to eliminate people from having multiple user names to experiment or refer back to if one of their "teams" failed miserably.
Back to top Go down
Zukaza

Zukaza

About TheeBoredOne Empty
PostSubject: Re: About TheeBoredOne   About TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:04 am

I was never aware of that rule but yea it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Jacot

Jacot

About TheeBoredOne Empty
PostSubject: Re: About TheeBoredOne   About TheeBoredOne Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:58 pm

You owe me a match. lets set it up in the chatbox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About TheeBoredOne Empty
PostSubject: Re: About TheeBoredOne   About TheeBoredOne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About TheeBoredOne
Page 1 of 1