Blood-4-Blood Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood-4-Blood Clan.

Blood-4-Blood Clan. The Elite Ike Smashers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friendlies: Time Schedules

Go down 
+2
LCampoy8
metroid1117
6 posters
AuthorMessage
metroid1117

Friendlies: Time Schedules Empty
PostSubject: Friendlies: Time Schedules   Friendlies: Time Schedules Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:43 pm

Anyone free from 4:15 - 6:30 Central time on Mondays through Thursdays? I'm done with AP Exams, so I'll have time to play some friendlies with my fellow clansmen.

While you're responding to this thread, you might as well post what times you're free so that RoK can set up a training schedule.

EDIT: I'm not as free as I thought I'd be; I have SAT IIs to study for. Still, I'd be more than willing to play someone for 30-60 min.

Last edited by metroid1117 on Tue May 27, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LCampoy8

LCampoy8

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies: Time Schedules   Friendlies: Time Schedules Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:29 pm

I'm free any time for 4pm-6pm Central time(Tuesday-Friday)
and I'm free Saturday morning
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LCampoy8
theeboredone

theeboredone

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies: Time Schedules   Friendlies: Time Schedules Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:26 pm

my schedule varies on weekdays depending on homework and stuff (still have hw in AP classes -_- ). Uh, I can try to play you this thursday at 6 central. AIM would be better to work this out.
Back to top Go down
One_With_Sumthing

One_With_Sumthing

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies: Time Schedules   Friendlies: Time Schedules Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:34 am

I think that this is a good idea, so :bump: [edit: <<<wow, lame. They don't have the smiley form :bump: here! XD].
I'm actually not available between 5:30-6:30, but from 4:15 to 5:30 I can play. :'D
Back to top Go down
metroid1117

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies: Time Schedules   Friendlies: Time Schedules Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:10 pm

D***, I have SAT IIs to study for, so I won't be as free as I thought. Still, if you'd like to play for a while (30 - 60 min tops) I'd be happy to do so.
Back to top Go down
NBK

NBK

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies: Time Schedules   Friendlies: Time Schedules Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:37 pm

um usually 4-5pm sat PST sometimes at noon and everyday summer baby! WOOO
Back to top Go down
supra83mkii

supra83mkii

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies: Time Schedules   Friendlies: Time Schedules Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:00 am

I'm usually free most of the time. Hey man you still haven't added me I wanna play you. Saw your vids. I wanna test my Ike, I haven't been playing much so I'm a little rusty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendlies: Time Schedules   Friendlies: Time Schedules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendlies: Time Schedules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood-4-Blood Clan. :: Tournaments :: Wi-Fi Tournaments.-
Jump to: