Blood-4-Blood Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood-4-Blood Clan.

Blood-4-Blood Clan. The Elite Ike Smashers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Umm.. peNNy?

Go down 
+3
RoK the Reaper
ifthisisitsobeit
peNNy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
peNNy

peNNy

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:37 am

Yeh, thats my name... actually the name ist from "penner" which means "bum" in german (Um.. nope, I´m not a bum.. its just funny.. I think Very Happy) ... and yep.. I´m from germany, so sorry if my english is kinda bad Razz (and, I´m not a nazi o_o)

I dont own Brawl right now, but I played it already many times on my friends Wii and became good..
When Brawl launches in europe (27th of next month .___.) I will play it every day... and night ... and the other daytimes.. kinda 25h y´know? Very Happy

First I played Marth (as in Melee...). But then i realized how much cooler and better Ike is ^^''
Now I main Ike, my second is Marth and my third... Wario.. or Kirby... I think... don´t really know right now...

Some Details about myself...
-I´m 17 years old, brown Hair, brown eyes... crap... who cares?

Other games?
-Hyep.... i played MetroidPrimeHunters more than 600-700h... i got MarioKartDS, which is... old Very Happy but nice!
I´m disappointed of MarioKartWii... I hate Nintendo for removing the snaking... its... shitty D:
But hey, i got MKW early than you, hehehe...

Dunno what to write.. be happy with this Smile
Back to top Go down
ifthisisitsobeit

ifthisisitsobeit

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:02 am

Welcome to the clan peNNy!

Good to see that you came to your senses and went with Ike over Marth, haha.

Oh, and unless you got the game before the release date in Japan, I think I got you beat. If so, mind telling me your connections? haha

If you want we could trade MKW friend codes and do some racing, even though I think only two people is rather lame...

Don't forget, when you do get Brawl to put your friend code in the friend code thread!!!

Here is the link:

http://blood-4-blood.ogameforever.com/wi-fi-tournaments-f4/insert-friend-code-here-t35.htm
Back to top Go down
peNNy

peNNy

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:50 am

Hehe...

Lets see... i´ll play some basketball now.. lets play tomorrow... or friday... dunno... MKW sucks D:
Back to top Go down
RoK the Reaper
Clan Leader
RoK the Reaper

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:43 am

WTF? Mario Kart wii SUCKS?

Dude, I love the game. But probably because the last Mario Kart I Played with Mario Kart 64. It has the same drift Mechanics and aspects that made that game fun; and I beat EVERYTHING on that game, even the reverse courses and even almost won Go-Karts in the official Nintendo Mario Kart Promotion thing. I love the game. xD But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
http://blood-4-blood.ogameforever.com
peNNy

peNNy

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:44 pm

RoK the Reaper wrote:
WTF? Mario Kart wii SUCKS?

Dude, I love the game. But probably because the last Mario Kart I Played with Mario Kart 64. It has the same drift Mechanics and aspects that made that game fun; and I beat EVERYTHING on that game, even the reverse courses and even almost won Go-Karts in the official Nintendo Mario Kart Promotion thing. I love the game. xD But that's just me.

Hehe... i think i played MKDS too much... i miss snaking.. the game ist loads faster and you need more skill to get pro... but hey... with friends MKW is kinda nice... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Black Waltz

Black Waltz

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:13 pm

Hi peNNY! Welcome to the B4BC forums.
That's pretty cool how you're from Germany. I'm using Rosetta Stone to learn some German because it's such a kickass language. Maybe we'll be able to talk to each other in German sometime.
Back to top Go down
peNNy

peNNy

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:29 pm

That would be nice...

But ... kickass? Why hat? D:

Its difficult... I think... and english sounds loads cooler Very Happy

Germans are all kinda... "lets sound cool"...
And then they make some lines behind names of movies or serials.. its so gay D:
Back to top Go down
LCampoy8

LCampoy8

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:11 pm

am I the only one who is glad the took out snaking? I know how to do it very well but it just seems unfair and it is just not fun... but that just me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LCampoy8
peNNy

peNNy

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:28 pm

LCampoy8 wrote:
am I the only one who is glad the took out snaking? I know how to do it very well but it just seems unfair and it is just not fun... but that just me.

No way its unfair....

Its like ... wavedash or l-cancel in melee... advanced techniques y´know
Back to top Go down
LCampoy8

LCampoy8

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:58 pm

peNNy wrote:
LCampoy8 wrote:

No way its unfair....

I guess...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LCampoy8
XACE-K

XACE-K

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:05 pm

peNNy wrote:
LCampoy8 wrote:

No way its unfair....

Advanced techniques..in Mario Kart?! This is madness!
Back to top Go down
Lone Shadow

Lone Shadow

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:41 pm

Welcome! lol I am new here too...also I am getting MKW in like a week so then I will PM you my FC
Back to top Go down
ifthisisitsobeit

ifthisisitsobeit

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:04 pm

LCampoy8 wrote:
I didn't really play MKDS too much, but all my friends who did play thought snaking was obnoxious. So, when someone would pick Dry Bones kart they would gang up on them since they knew the player was going to snake.

Last edited by ifthisisitsobeit on Thu May 08, 2008 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peNNy

peNNy

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:52 am

Hmm

I think snaking was ingenious... you know... you just had to do more for winning Surprised
Back to top Go down
ifthisisitsobeit

ifthisisitsobeit

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:01 am

peNNy wrote:
Hmm

I think snaking was ingenious... you know... you just had to do more for winning Surprised

I see.

I guess, to each their own. Since I didn't play MKDS that much, snaking being gone doesn't make me sad or happy.

Oh, one thing that does irk me to no end is the fact that the retro stages are not the best selection. The newer stages have actually grown on me. I did despise them the time playing them but now I love me some of those new stages Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
peNNy

peNNy

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 8:20 am

ifthisisitsobeit wrote:
peNNy wrote:
Hmm

I see.

I guess, to each their own. Since I didn't play MKDS that much, snaking being gone doesn't make me sad or happy.

Oh, one thing that does irk me to no end is the fact that the retro stages are not the best selection. The newer stages have actually grown on me. I did despise them the time playing them but now I love me some of those new stages Twisted Evil

Hum... in spite of everything I dont like MKW... but hey.. this is a Brawl-clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Umm.. peNNy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Umm.. peNNy?   Umm.. peNNy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umm.. peNNy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood-4-Blood Clan. :: General :: Introductions.-
Jump to: