Blood-4-Blood Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood-4-Blood Clan.

Blood-4-Blood Clan. The Elite Ike Smashers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ready to fight? I suppose

Go down 
+2
supra83mkii
metroid1117
6 posters
AuthorMessage
metroid1117

Ready to fight? I suppose Empty
PostSubject: Ready to fight? I suppose   Ready to fight? I suppose Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:11 am

I looking forward to playing other Ike users; I think I'm the only competitive Ike in my town Crying or Very sad.

Anyways, I'm not sure if I was supposed to PM RoK before joining this forum, but I will be and am proud that I'm part of an Ike clan. I've been telling my friends that I would main Ike ever since I found out that he was a playable character in Brawl. I've played PoR, and Ike turned out to be a BEAST in my game; he maxed out defense, skill, speed, and attack. Anyways, I've stuck to that commitment and have made Ike my one and only character that I can play well. I hope to learn more about how to use him effectively and maybe even become one the best Ike users in the Midwest.

Also, I have some frame data I've tested. I've found (with some error) that BAir comes out in about 8 frames and that the landing lag for FAir is about 29 frames. I did these tests by using a stopwatch and just timing the attacks numerous times zoomed in at 1/4th speed in Training Mode. To test how fast BAir comes out, I had Bowser stand right behind Ike so that he would get hit as soon as possible. I'm going to conduct more tests, so I was wondering where I should put this data.
Back to top Go down
supra83mkii

supra83mkii

PostSubject: Re: Ready to fight? I suppose   Ready to fight? I suppose Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:58 am

Welcome to the forums.

Hey if you want to add me go ahead my FC is 5370-0062-1441. And yours is 0227 - 3737-9199-3629 saw it on the wifi tournements section. I'll add you right now and let me know if you're going to add me.

Edit: Hey your FC is 4 numbers to long so I put
3737 9199 3629 let me know if that is the correct one.
Back to top Go down
Jacot

Jacot

PostSubject: Re: Ready to fight? I suppose   Ready to fight? I suppose Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:49 pm

Welcome to B4BC
Check mah siggy for info!
=P
Back to top Go down
supra83mkii

supra83mkii

PostSubject: Re: Ready to fight? I suppose   Ready to fight? I suppose Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:00 am

Hey Jacot is it cool if I add you
my Fc is 5370-0062-1441.
Back to top Go down
Jacot

Jacot

PostSubject: Re: Ready to fight? I suppose   Ready to fight? I suppose Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:18 am

supra83mkii wrote:
my Fc is 5370-0062-1441.

Ok ill add you later, have to go to school
Back to top Go down
Zukaza

Zukaza

PostSubject: Re: Ready to fight? I suppose   Ready to fight? I suppose Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:19 pm

Welcome to the clan. Its good to see more people like you join. (People intrested in technicalities of the game to further improve our understanding of the physics of Brawl). Ill put my FC on my sig shortly as well so that anyone can add me. Looking forward to Brawiling your competetive Ike againts mine Smile
Back to top Go down
supra83mkii

supra83mkii

PostSubject: Re: Ready to fight? I suppose   Ready to fight? I suppose Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:37 pm

Jacot wrote:
supra83mkii wrote:
my Fc is 5370-0062-1441.

Ok ill add you later, have to go to school

Ok cool I've added you.
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

PostSubject: Re: Ready to fight? I suppose   Ready to fight? I suppose Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:04 pm

Those tests you did sound interesting, you like the technical aspects of Brawl don't you?
Back to top Go down
Jacot

Jacot

PostSubject: Re: Ready to fight? I suppose   Ready to fight? I suppose Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:50 pm

XACE-K wrote:
Those tests you did sound interesting, you like the technical aspects of Brawl don't you?

Bah, all i need is to press a button rapidly and hope to god it works =P
Back to top Go down
DMise

DMise

PostSubject: Re: Ready to fight? I suppose   Ready to fight? I suppose Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:24 am

welcome, and interesting frame data..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready to fight? I suppose   Ready to fight? I suppose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready to fight? I suppose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood-4-Blood Clan. :: General :: Introductions.-
Jump to: