Blood-4-Blood Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood-4-Blood Clan.

Blood-4-Blood Clan. The Elite Ike Smashers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi. [initiate awkward silence]

Go down 
+2
Jacot
One_With_Sumthing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
One_With_Sumthing

One_With_Sumthing

Hi. [initiate awkward silence] Empty
PostSubject: Hi. [initiate awkward silence]   Hi. [initiate awkward silence] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:15 pm

In brawl, I play Ike [duh], Link and Wolf.
In other news, I play SC, D2 LoD, and Fire Emblem.
If anyone within the vicinity of California [preferably the south for minimal lag, though I haven't exactly tested how much lag distances will create], my Brawl Friends code is in my signature. Just let me know somehow and we can have a few games someday, sometime.
Farewell
-Sumthing

Last edited by One_With_Sumthing on Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacot

Jacot

PostSubject: Re: Hi. [initiate awkward silence]   Hi. [initiate awkward silence] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:59 pm

D2 LoD is BEST DUNGEON CRAWLER EVER!! ever play a mod server online?
Back to top Go down
ifthisisitsobeit

ifthisisitsobeit

PostSubject: Re: Hi. [initiate awkward silence]   Hi. [initiate awkward silence] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:09 pm

Welcome to B4B!

A question though, what is LoD?

Another question, which Fire Emblems do you play/like?
Back to top Go down
LCampoy8

LCampoy8

PostSubject: Re: Hi. [initiate awkward silence]   Hi. [initiate awkward silence] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:30 pm

I live in California, heres my friend code 5412-9583-8471
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LCampoy8
supra83mkii

supra83mkii

PostSubject: Re: Hi. [initiate awkward silence]   Hi. [initiate awkward silence] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:49 am

I've played with people in cali and in new york and have never lagged. I do however have a constant 2.5mbps connection so that could be why I don't lagged. I would still play you or probably my bro since he is always playing the freaking and doesn't let me play. lol
Back to top Go down
One_With_Sumthing

One_With_Sumthing

PostSubject: Re: Hi. [initiate awkward silence]   Hi. [initiate awkward silence] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:59 am

Haha, most other forums I join, I make an introduction and nobody replies, so this is a pleasant surprise.
>D
I play US West online, but that's becoming a far, far less frequency with Brawl out. XD [I do hope they make Diablo III though] LoD=Lord of Destruction.
FE games I like: Sacred Stones [GBA; the first time I played FE], Path of Radiance, Goddess of Dawn. [Basically, every game released in the U.S. including Sacred Stones and after]
@LCampoy8: Alright, I'll add you when I get the chance, my brawl friends code is in my sig.
@supra...iii: Kk, I'm more than willing to try it out; my Brawl Friends code is in my sig. I'll add you once I get yours.
Back to top Go down
Jacot

Jacot

PostSubject: Re: Hi. [initiate awkward silence]   Hi. [initiate awkward silence] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:33 am

ifthisisitsobeit wrote:
Welcome to B4B!

A question though, what is LoD?

Another question, which Fire Emblems do you play/like?

Its Diablo 2 Lord of Distruction
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

PostSubject: Re: Hi. [initiate awkward silence]   Hi. [initiate awkward silence] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:29 pm

One_With_Sumthing wrote:
Haha, most other forums I join, I make an introduction and nobody replies, so this is a pleasant surprise.

Well these forums are better than other forums.
Back to top Go down
Jacot

Jacot

PostSubject: Re: Hi. [initiate awkward silence]   Hi. [initiate awkward silence] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:46 pm

XACE-K wrote:
One_With_Sumthing wrote:

Well these forums are better than other forums.

Word
Back to top Go down
LCampoy8

LCampoy8

PostSubject: Re: Hi. [initiate awkward silence]   Hi. [initiate awkward silence] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:23 pm

hey, i added you
Back to top Go down
Jacot

Jacot

PostSubject: Re: Hi. [initiate awkward silence]   Hi. [initiate awkward silence] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:07 pm

One_With_Sumthing wrote:
>D
I play US West online, but that's becoming a far, far less frequency with Brawl out. XD [I do hope they make Diablo III though] LoD=Lord of Destruction.
FE games I like: Sacred Stones [GBA; the first time I played FE], Path of Radiance, Goddess of Dawn. [Basically, every game released in the U.S. including Sacred Stones and after]
@LCampoy8: Alright, I'll add you when I get the chance, my brawl friends code is in my sig.
@supra...iii: Kk, I'm more than willing to try it out; my Brawl Friends code is in my sig. I'll add you once I get yours.

I play US West too, but i mostly play private servers now =P
Back to top Go down
One_With_Sumthing

One_With_Sumthing

PostSubject: Re: Hi. [initiate awkward silence]   Hi. [initiate awkward silence] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:26 am

LCampoy8 wrote:
hey, i added you

Alright, um, did you post your friend code somewhere? I think I missed it. ><
Also, until about Sunday I'll be extremely unactive [I have to learn Algebra II and Pre Calc in less than 5 days, starting now. With school.], so I'll have to procrastinate this return. Gah, many people to add. Curse procrastination.
Back to top Go down
LCampoy8

LCampoy8

PostSubject: Re: Hi. [initiate awkward silence]   Hi. [initiate awkward silence] Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:05 pm

One_With_Sumthing wrote:
LCampoy8 wrote:
hey, i added you

Alright, um, did you post your friend code somewhere? I think I missed it. ><
Also, until about Sunday I'll be extremely unactive [I have to learn Algebra II and Pre Calc in less than 5 days, starting now. With school.], so I'll have to procrastinate this return. Gah, many people to add. Curse procrastination.

It's the 4th post in this thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi. [initiate awkward silence]   Hi. [initiate awkward silence] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood-4-Blood Clan. :: General :: Introductions.-
Jump to: