Blood-4-Blood Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood-4-Blood Clan.

Blood-4-Blood Clan. The Elite Ike Smashers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm new to the forums

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
supra83mkii

supra83mkii

I'm new to the forums Empty
PostSubject: I'm new to the forums   I'm new to the forums Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:25 pm

Hey whats up people. I main Ike and I'm pretty good with ROB and Olimar. I've played a few people online but my brother is the one that plays most of the time, he currently has no main but is good with a lot of characters including Ike. He battled Wolt and won, but I don't know how good wolt is since I haven't played against him. I have trouble with a guy know as 2quik because he uses Sonic and ZSS and speed really kills ikes slow movements, but I did beat him with ROB and Olimar.

My main in Melee was Samus and Marth. I placed 5th in a local tournament out 100 people I think, in melee of course.

As you can see from my screen name I have a 83 Toyota Supra. I enjoy working on cars very much. I put the suspension on my car. I usually try and do everything on my own. I just put on a rear body brace for my car, and I'm receiving my new muffler today, I already have the header and will have a 2.5in exhuast put on the car soon.
Current mods are Cold Air Intake, Straight through exhaust 2.25in with straight through muffler, ACT stage I clutch kit, Cross drilled rotors on all 4 corners,
Cusco camber plates, Dobsons Rear springs, 250lbs/in, 8 way adjustable rear shocks. 4 Way adjustable front shocks, Rear Addco sway bar, LJM strut tower brace, TCS Rear body Brace, and a 3.0 Engine from japan. The only things that I haven't installed in yet is the 3 way adjustable front sway bar, the header and front springs, I had a coil over kit but it needed way to much modification to the car for me to install it so I didn't and traded it for the header. I will however install lowering springs, or maybe if a get an extra pair of strut housings I'll do the coilovers.

I also like to mess with computers and work on them and mess with programs but since my PC died I haven't done much of that in about a year. I also like video games duh lol. I don't play Brawl that much, I usually play about 6-10 hours a week and thats mostly against my bro or sometimes online. I know I could be better with Ike but I don't have the time to put hours of training a day with him.

Hopefully I can play other Ike user.
Back to top Go down
ifthisisitsobeit

ifthisisitsobeit

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to the forums   I'm new to the forums Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Welcome! That is good hear how varied other members' hobbies are. I am not very well oriented with fixing and enhancing cars. About the best thing I can do is jimmy-rig my muffler when the back clamp broke by keeping it up with a coat hanger. I do love driving stick though. That's about the only thing I got going for me car wise, I learned to drive stick in about 5 hours and took the Ohio driving test. But yeah I'll stop talking, this is your introduction not round 2 for me Razz

Once again welcome!
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to the forums   I'm new to the forums Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:32 pm

Welcome to B4BC. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ban3

Ban3

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to the forums   I'm new to the forums Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:35 pm

OH CHRIST AN OLIMAR affraid
jk lol welcome to B4B Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jacot

Jacot

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to the forums   I'm new to the forums Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:19 pm

Ban3 wrote:
OH CHRIST AN OLIMAR affraid
jk lol welcome to B4B Very Happy

Word =P
Back to top Go down
supra83mkii

supra83mkii

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to the forums   I'm new to the forums Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:29 am

Hey guys so whats up with Olimar? I don't frequent the smashforums much, only to check the Ike clan's dealings.

Yep I love cars. I did get my muffler earlier today, but the install will have to wait till I get the header wrap and coat it and redo the collector from the header from a 2in to a 2.5in pipe, and also do the muffler from a 3in to a 2.5in.

I'm sure my brother would love to fight all of you Ike users. He usually practices with me when I'm Ike and usually quits after I win 4 or more consecutive matches. So I have to change characters so he can beat me with the ones that I suck at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to the forums   I'm new to the forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new to the forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood-4-Blood Clan. :: General :: Introductions.-
Jump to: