Blood-4-Blood Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood-4-Blood Clan.

Blood-4-Blood Clan. The Elite Ike Smashers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sup, DMise here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DMise

DMise

Sup, DMise here Empty
PostSubject: Sup, DMise here   Sup, DMise here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:48 pm

Hey, I'm DMise.

I decided to main Ike ~a week before Brawl's US release after trying him out in the Japanese version at my friend's place. In melee I mained Samus, and I decided to try to main a character in Brawl that would be almost the exact opposite ("slow," no projectiles, from a game series I've never played, etc). Aside from that, I'd consider myself a very good Ike, though that holds no validity through words on a forum ;p

I've been into smash since the 64 days, played in tourneys in Melee's early life cycle (first two years) before calling it quits on the competitive scene, and since then I've been trying to break some of my friends into the "pro" level of smash by way of teaching them everything I know. I've gotten into games like WoW after breaking off from smash, which is part of why I was intrigued to join a clan/guild.

Some random stuff about me: I live in NYC, attend college full time, I love to draw, and I'm laid back and mad cool.
Back to top Go down
ifthisisitsobeit

ifthisisitsobeit

Sup, DMise here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, DMise here   Sup, DMise here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:58 pm

Welcome, and hopefully this clan will keep you smashing. Twisted Evil

On a side note, has most of your life been sucked up by the black hole of online gaming known as WoW? I have lost like 6 friends to it.
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

Sup, DMise here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, DMise here   Sup, DMise here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:08 pm

Welcome to the clan and maybe we should play sometime. Lag probably won't be a problem with both of us being in New York.
Back to top Go down
DMise

DMise

Sup, DMise here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, DMise here   Sup, DMise here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:12 pm

Hah yea, I was pretty hardcore at WoW, and I've taken an extended break from it. Guildies are asking me to return to help with newer content, and I'll likely be back at it over the summer. I wouldn't say my life has been sucked up by WoW, but most of my free time in general has been devoted to gaming ;p
Back to top Go down
DMise

DMise

Sup, DMise here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, DMise here   Sup, DMise here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:30 pm

XACE-K wrote:
Welcome to the clan and maybe we should play sometime. Lag probably won't be a problem with both of us being in New York.

Sure thing, I only go online at a friend's place with Brawl, so I'll post his friend code.

4425-1131-3959
Back to top Go down
Jacot

Jacot

Sup, DMise here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, DMise here   Sup, DMise here Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:36 pm

What a coinidence, I mained Samus too. Welcome to B4BC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sup, DMise here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, DMise here   Sup, DMise here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup, DMise here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood-4-Blood Clan. :: General :: Introductions.-
Jump to: