Blood-4-Blood Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood-4-Blood Clan.

Blood-4-Blood Clan. The Elite Ike Smashers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About NBK the NaturalBornKilla

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NBK

NBK

About NBK the NaturalBornKilla Empty
PostSubject: About NBK the NaturalBornKilla   About NBK the NaturalBornKilla Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:30 am

Yo this is NBK Smile, and nice to be here. I'm 16 years old and i live in Cali. I'm not a Melee veteran Razz since i never had a GC, so my skills and knowledge of advance techs might be a tad rusty. I like to play brawl and some MMORPG (Rohan, Linage 2), and occasionally play guitar cheers , I'm eager to improve my skills and become the best Ike i can be. I joined this clan because it seems very well organized and friendly and has a lot of quality to it. I am looking foward to working/sparring with all of you!

P.S this forum has wicked smileys ! LOOK afro man --> afro
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

PostSubject: Re: About NBK the NaturalBornKilla   About NBK the NaturalBornKilla Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:59 am

Your avatar makes me laugh for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Zukaza

Zukaza

PostSubject: Re: About NBK the NaturalBornKilla   About NBK the NaturalBornKilla Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:53 am

XACE-K wrote:
Your avatar makes me laugh for some reason.

Lol, i second that. Nice to have you here NBK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About NBK the NaturalBornKilla   About NBK the NaturalBornKilla Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About NBK the NaturalBornKilla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood-4-Blood Clan. :: General :: Introductions.-
Jump to: