Blood-4-Blood Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood-4-Blood Clan.

Blood-4-Blood Clan. The Elite Ike Smashers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ifthisisitsobeit

ifthisisitsobeit

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:19 am

Hi all, this is ifthisisitsobeit. To be honest, I am really terrible at coming up with forum names. This being the case, just call me Taylor.

Reasons for choosing Ike: Since I played as Roy in Melee, I was disappointed when he wasn't available in Brawl. I slowly turned to Ike but was a bit hestitant because he was a bit slower than what I was used to but I love his counter since that is how counters should be. Instant gratification from instant counters is nothing but lame in my opinion. I think I am decent with him but I get hit by painful obvious attacks. That is nothing new to me since I am terrible at fighters like Tekken, Street Fighter, and the lot.

Things about me: I am currently studying in Japan and will be moving back to Ohio in August. I am going to be a senior in college (technically I am one now, but I am forced to do one extra year in my school after returning. I am not very well versed in card games, other than poker and euchre (sp?), anime (I like Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Panic?, Full Metal Alchemist and that is about it), or contemporary music (last 3 years to the present). I like to write long stories, like 3-4 books long. My main themes seem to revolve around revenge but it is more than just that.

I love most sports, but I am a huge football fan, both of college and pro. My favorite teams in college are Bowling Green and Ohio State (I go to the former and my family roots for the latter). My favorite pro team is the Cleveland Browns. I think I am one of the 8 Browns fans that isn't trying to claim that Cleveland is going to go to the Super Bowl year in and year out. Plus, I think the fact that they have 3 Monday games is utterly ridiculous. No team should have more than two at most in my opinion.

Other games and odds and ends: I love playing RPG's and platformers. Right now, I am playing through Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo, it is the same game that is being remade for the DS, I believe. Favorite RPG is probably the very first Final Fantasy, simply because I played that first and so often. I do like Xenosaga (the third one being the best), Xenogears, Star Ocean 2, Tales of Phantasia, Y's series, and others for that matter. I love video game music and tons of remixes of it. I know of ocremix but there are other sites that I frequent with music that is a lot better because the remixers also create their own music. I am also in the midst of making an RPG with RPG maker VX. I have two of my friends testing it for me and, as of right now, it is close to 2 hours long. I think it is only 1/10 of the way through, maybe even less@_@ So, I have to balance that, Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, and school. Busy, busy.
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:15 pm

+1 post count lol!
Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1