Blood-4-Blood Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood-4-Blood Clan.

Blood-4-Blood Clan. The Elite Ike Smashers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic )

Go down 
+4
theeboredone
Purenchisu
XACE-K
RoK the Reaper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RoK the Reaper
Clan Leader
RoK the Reaper

RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Empty
PostSubject: RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic )   RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:45 am

RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Da-RoK-MAN-7

Salutations.
Anyways, you all know me as RoK the Reaper, most just by RoK. I decided to Main Ike specifically because Roy was my main character in Super Smash Bros. Melee. Even when GimpyFish was stating all this Bullshit about Ike; never once did I even think about picking another character, and now we know Gimpyfish was stupid. I've made a committment and started the Blood-4-Blood clan simply because I hated the way Deus de Animus was going to allow co-join clanship (Yes I can make up words) with the Marth clan... Gah. Eventually, B4BC was formed and now; we destroy. End of story. Because I said I was going to main Ike and because he is the replacement of Roy; I main him. He is the most BADASS looking character in the game, the most powerful, the best Final Smash (When in non competitor) and is God-Tier. My favourite character in the game however, is Sonic. (Why? WTF ROK?!) Long before I even knew Ike existed, I liked Sonic. As a kid I woke up 6:00 on weekdays to watch the old episodes when they first came on. I also have a Sonic Teddy Bear I keep for a Memento of my childhood I've had since I was 5. (Seriously). Sonic 2 is my favourite Video game of all time, and I know little odd facts about him and used to collect his comic books. (This was before it went crappy; I liked the Knothole Sonic better).
For those of you who don't know, I also play other games. The games I want to go competitive with Besides Brawl are: Melty Bloood (A Japanese game illegally imported by U.S. People xD), Halo 3 & Gears of War. I'm very good in all of them even though I don't Own a 360 xD. I'm also a Tournament Yu-Gi-Oh! Card player (Yes, I like the game WAY more than I do Magic: The Gathering. Card Art, effect system (chain instead of stack) and so much more! Compare decks with me if you do!). I draw and love Art, one of my ambitions is to be a Manga/Anime artist as a profession.
=]

Last edited by RoK the Reaper on Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://blood-4-blood.ogameforever.com
XACE-K

XACE-K

PostSubject: Re: RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic )   RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:57 am

Well its nice to know some other things about you RoK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic )   RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:05 pm

I heard ur one of the best Ike's
so how good r u
Back to top Go down
Purenchisu

Purenchisu

PostSubject: Re: RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic )   RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:50 am

yea rok how gud are you lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
theeboredone

theeboredone

PostSubject: Re: RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic )   RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:50 pm

Good enough to beat Kirk and the guy who placed second in the Gamestop Nationals. I still want to see him take on Silven or Azen. Oh and he beat me...but I can say it was decently close xP.
Back to top Go down
Jacot

Jacot

PostSubject: Re: RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic )   RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:21 pm

You dont lead a kickass clan without kicking major ass yourself
Back to top Go down
ifthisisitsobeit

ifthisisitsobeit

PostSubject: Re: RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic )   RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:14 am

Jacot wrote:

This works so well with your avatar Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jacot

Jacot

PostSubject: Re: RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic )   RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:23 am

ifthisisitsobeit wrote:
Jacot wrote:

This works so well with your avatar Laughing

Haha didnt notice =P
Back to top Go down
Des

PostSubject: Re: RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic )   RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:05 pm

Wow, you're way too similar to me. Except for the fact that my favorite is Lucario and I never got a chance to collect or enjoy the Sonic comics. Though I did read some every chance I got. Well actually, I'm doing a Sonic fan-comic/doujin with Sonic esque characters. The only issue I'm having with it is editing it on my computer, which would be remedied if I had a tablet and Manga Studio.

Anyway, glad to meet ya.
Back to top Go down
ifthisisitsobeit

ifthisisitsobeit

PostSubject: Re: RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic )   RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:29 pm

RoK, that picture is gangsta, but when I first read the 'updated pic' I thought you were going to use that one you sent me AIM the other day. haha
Back to top Go down
theeboredone

theeboredone

PostSubject: Re: RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic )   RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:00 pm

Hey, I know the area behind you in that picture. Downtown Dallas xD. Only 45 minutes away.
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

PostSubject: Re: RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic )   RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:35 pm

ifthisisitsobeit wrote:
RoK, that picture is gangsta

QFT
Back to top Go down
One_With_Sumthing

One_With_Sumthing

PostSubject: Re: RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic )   RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:03 pm

RoK the Reaper wrote:
RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Da-RoK-MAN-7

Salutations.
Anyways, you all know me as RoK the Reaper, most just by RoK. I decided to Main Ike specifically because Roy was my main character in Super Smash Bros. Melee. Even when GimpyFish was stating all this Bullshit about Ike; never once did I even think about picking another character, and now we know Gimpyfish was stupid. I've made a committment and started the Blood-4-Blood clan simply because I hated the way Deus de Animus was going to allow co-join clanship (Yes I can make up words) with the Marth clan... Gah. Eventually, B4BC was formed and now; we destroy. End of story. Because I said I was going to main Ike and because he is the replacement of Roy; I main him. He is the most BADASS looking character in the game, the most powerful, the best Final Smash (When in non competitor) and is God-Tier. My favourite character in the game however, is Sonic. (Why? WTF ROK?!) Long before I even knew Ike existed, I liked Sonic. As a kid I woke up 6:00 on weekdays to watch the old episodes when they first came on. I also have a Sonic Teddy Bear I keep for a Memento of my childhood I've had since I was 5. (Seriously). Sonic 2 is my favourite Video game of all time, and I know little odd facts about him and used to collect his comic books. (This was before it went crappy; I liked the Knothole Sonic better).
For those of you who don't know, I also play other games. The games I want to go competitive with Besides Brawl are: Melty Bloood (A Japanese game illegally imported by U.S. People xD), Halo 3 & Gears of War. I'm very good in all of them even though I don't Own a 360 xD. I'm also a Tournament Yu-Gi-Oh! Card player (Yes, I like the game WAY more than I do Magic: The Gathering. Card Art, effect system (chain instead of stack) and so much more! Compare decks with me if you do!). I draw and love Art, one of my ambitions is to be a Manga/Anime artist as a profession.
=]

Kk, I'll try to compare/contrast.
Anyways, you all know me as One_With_Sumthing, though it's probably somewhere back in your head with all the other unimportant people. I decided to main as Ike because I like Fire Emblem and hate dislike Marth. Even when GimpyFish said Ike was bad, I never heard of this incident, so whatever. I joined this clan because it doesn't have 70+ members, so I felt like I mattered more as an individual. He is one of my five favorite characters of Brawl, which now include Wolf, Lucario, Wario, Zero Suit Samus, and Ike. (Why? WTF person-I-don't-know) I liked Fire Emblem. I have every Fire Emblem game after FE: The Sacred Stones, although my first experience with it was watching a childhood friend of mine play. I liked how one could build up an army to kill the opposing army. :"D
I'm not much of a competitive person when it comes to Video Games, but usually one of the best [and currently THE best] at most of them, including SSBB, of course. I like all of the games. I'm also a Magic the Gathering player (I like Yugioh too, and play that sometimes just for the hell of it and a bit of nostalgia). I like the MTG effect system more (stack instead of chain), but the card art I'm leaning towards Yugioh, just because I really like anime. I read and watch anime/manga, and one of my ambitions is to be an ultimate anime/manga looker-ater. [pronounced ah-ter]
0[>='D]>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic )   RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RoK the Reaper (Update w/ Pic )
Page 1 of 1