Blood-4-Blood Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood-4-Blood Clan.

Blood-4-Blood Clan. The Elite Ike Smashers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frame Data?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
metroid1117

Frame Data? Empty
PostSubject: Frame Data?   Frame Data? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:45 pm

I was wondering where I should post the frame data that I've been collecting; I have links in my sig, but I thought it would be nice if I could put it up here. Here's what I have so far (from my AllisBrawl thread):

Data for FSmash+USmash duration as well as short-hopped FAir landing lag, IASA frames on FAir, IASA frames on QD, jab start-up lag, and BAir start-up lag are posted.

DISCLAIMER: I tested these by going into Training Mode, making it 1/4th speed, and repeatedly doing the thing I wanted to test, using a stopwatch and recording the data. There will be mistakes in these results, so take them with a grain of salt. I'll request for this thread to be removed if anyone gets precise results. Do tell if you have more accurate results; I haven't seen any, so I thought people would want at least an estimate. I'd also like to check how close I was. Note that I'll be adding more data as I do more tests and that I threw out some results in my data (as denoted with a slash mark through the result).

Jab
first jab start-up lag = +/- 4 frames (NoValombardia tested this to be 2 frames; since this test was particularly goofy, I agree with him.)

FSmash - +/- 85 frames long

USmash - +/- 88 frames long

FAir
landing lag = +/- 29 frames
IASA frame +/- 22 (7 frames faster)

BAir
start-up lag = +/- 8 frames

Quick Draw (tapped and whiffed)
IASA frame +/- 44

Last edited by metroid1117 on Thu May 08, 2008 5:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

Frame Data? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frame Data?   Frame Data? Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:05 am

I guess this would be the place for frame data. This part is called character match-up findings so it makes sense to put it here.
Back to top Go down
yoonkwun

Frame Data? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frame Data?   Frame Data? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:25 pm

Wow, you did 100 tests for each of them? I would never have to patience to do that Razz
Back to top Go down
metroid1117

Frame Data? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frame Data?   Frame Data? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:56 pm

yoonkwun wrote:
Wow, you did 100 tests for each of them? I would never have to patience to do that Razz

This is nothing compared to what Mew2King does; I spend about 45 min per test, he does these things for HOURS Shocked .
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

Frame Data? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frame Data?   Frame Data? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:31 pm

metroid1117 wrote:
This is nothing compared to what Mew2King does; I spend about 45 min per test, he does these things for HOURS Shocked .

Well for Melee that is. He doesn't like Brawl due to the lack of advanced techs from what I've heard.
Back to top Go down
metroid1117

Frame Data? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frame Data?   Frame Data? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:41 pm

XACE-K wrote:
metroid1117 wrote:

Well for Melee that is. He doesn't like Brawl due to the lack of advanced techs from what I've heard.

He still does frame/data tests, it's just that he has less time b/c of college (or so it seems; I'm making an assumption). His Brawl Weight List and Marth Data Thread show that he still puts a fair amount of time into the things that he decides to test.

EDIT: I have heard, however, that Mew2King doesn't like Brawl that much and is only playing it to prove how broken it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frame Data? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frame Data?   Frame Data? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frame Data?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood-4-Blood Clan. :: Assistance :: Character Match-Up Findings-
Jump to: