Blood-4-Blood Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood-4-Blood Clan.

Blood-4-Blood Clan. The Elite Ike Smashers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

B4BC Combo Video

Go down 
+6
ifthisisitsobeit
DMise
theeboredone
LCampoy8
RoK the Reaper
XACE-K
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you want to help make a B4BC combo video?
Yes
B4BC Combo Video Vote_lcap100%B4BC Combo Video Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
B4BC Combo Video Vote_lcap0%B4BC Combo Video Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
XACE-K

XACE-K

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:11 pm

I was playing Brawl with DMise and Zukaza before and for some reason I thought we should make a B4BC combo video with combos from all the members. I think the idea is interesting and could be fun making it. It could either be Ike only or have both Ike and the other members secondaries. I just want to hear everybody else's opinion on this.

(P.S.: I know it won't have the type of combos Melee had but we could try.)

Last edited by XACE-K on Sun May 04, 2008 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RoK the Reaper
Clan Leader
RoK the Reaper

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Kehehehe   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:19 pm

I say yes! We take the number of members and we each find three combos we like and submit them. =] Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
http://blood-4-blood.ogameforever.com
XACE-K

XACE-K

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:22 pm

Well if we do make this, who could record the footage? I know you can RoK but can anybody else?
Back to top Go down
LCampoy8

LCampoy8

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:48 pm

XACE-K wrote:
Well if we do make this, who could record the footage? I know you can RoK but can anybody else?

I have a capture device but it doesn't work very good on my computer because my computer sucks. It looks like This (btw, there was no lag). but I might get a newer computer soon so I might be able to help...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LCampoy8
theeboredone

theeboredone

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:13 pm

i could do it. Wouldn't be best quality, but my vids are up in the video forums.
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:14 pm

I added a poll to see if anybody would like to help with making one. Besides recording it, we also need other jobs for it(what music to play, who can edit it, etc.)
Back to top Go down
RoK the Reaper
Clan Leader
RoK the Reaper

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: MOO   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:57 am

I figure we do this right. Tell the person with the best Capture device EXACTLY what they want captured (How many combos we talkin' here from each person) and send them their smash replays (They'll have to exchanged friend and Wii #'s). After that, they'll simply tell them which videos they have sent and from what part to what they want to be in the combo video.

After they upload the file; they'll send it to a designated person that will be our editor. Or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:25 pm

RoK the Reaper wrote:
I figure we do this right. Tell the person with the best Capture device EXACTLY what they want captured (How many combos we talkin' here from each person) and send them their smash replays (They'll have to exchanged friend and Wii #'s). After that, they'll simply tell them which videos they have sent and from what part to what they want to be in the combo video.

After they upload the file; they'll send it to a designated person that will be our editor. Or something along those lines.

Well thats one way but what if the battles are over 3 minutes? I was thinking that we somebody could record matches with another person over wifi. If you are in the video then pick which combos you like. I say each person gets somewhere between 3 to 5 combos depending on how good the combos are.

As for the editor, we need to know whos the best one here. We just need to brainstorm some ideas and get other members to say what jobs they want to do.
Back to top Go down
DMise

DMise

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:54 pm

Well if you follow the whole send replays to one person method, that ends up stacking a lot of work up on just one person, who will basically put everything together (sorting through 20-ish replays with specific time frames to be cut and pasted adds up).

I think I might be able to capture my own footage using a friend's mp3/video player, and I can zip it and send it via AIM or something to whoever is going to edit the video. That's one way to do it, but not everyone has a capture card or a way to record...

But to make it easier, I'd say to those that can record their own stuff to do it, and those that can't to get their replays to someone that can.

As for music, it's not easy to please everyone's tastes; there will always be someone who doesn't like a particular song and hate on the video because of it. So I say we all submit a song or two into a thread, and vote on which ones will stay. Of course, this means that the video footage will have to be compiled already so we can get an estimated run time and fit the songs in accordingly...

This is a lot to think about, but it's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:38 pm

DMise wrote:
Well if you follow the whole send replays to one person method, that ends up stacking a lot of work up on just one person, who will basically put everything together (sorting through 20-ish replays with specific time frames to be cut and pasted adds up).

I think I might be able to capture my own footage using a friend's mp3/video player, and I can zip it and send it via AIM or something to whoever is going to edit the video. That's one way to do it, but not everyone has a capture card or a way to record...

But to make it easier, I'd say to those that can record their own stuff to do it, and those that can't to get their replays to someone that can.

As for music, it's not easy to please everyone's tastes; there will always be someone who doesn't like a particular song and hate on the video because of it. So I say we all submit a song or two into a thread, and vote on which ones will stay. Of course, this means that the video footage will have to be compiled already so we can get an estimated run time and fit the songs in accordingly...

Well i agree everything you say. As for songs, it depends on how long the video is. I think the video should be between 5 and 7 minutes. It depends on how long the song is but I guess it would be about two songs long. Also I think we should use Ike's theme as a song for some reason.
Back to top Go down
LCampoy8

LCampoy8

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:59 pm

XACE-K wrote:
DMise wrote:

Well i agree everything you say. As for songs, it depends on how long the video is. I think the video should be between 5 and 7 minutes. It depends on how long the song is but I guess it would be about two songs long. Also I think we should use Ike's theme as a song for some reason.

Ike's Theme sucks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LCampoy8
ifthisisitsobeit

ifthisisitsobeit

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:48 pm

LCampoy8 wrote:
XACE-K wrote:
DMise wrote:

Ike's Theme sucks

I think Ike's Theme is a good song in the FE game but definitely not for Brawl. A lot of the music from FE wouldn't fit in Brawl.

On Topic: I would love to help but I have no way of making videos and what not so I just wanted to throw that out.
Back to top Go down
RoK the Reaper
Clan Leader
RoK the Reaper

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Hmm..   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:04 pm

I've already been compiling videos for my own personal combo video, I'll put in 3-5 of them for the B4BC combo video. I'll record it as good as I can and Zip them up as they've said. And another thread we'll have everyone pick two songs and vote on the one we think fits the video the most once we've compiled that vid!
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:29 pm

ifthisisitsobeit wrote:
I think Ike's Theme is a good song in the FE game but definitely not for Brawl. A lot of the music from FE wouldn't fit in Brawl.

On Topic: I would love to help but I have no way of making videos and what not so I just wanted to throw that out.

Well I thought the song would be good cause it is Ike's theme (as in his theme song). But for FE songs, I'm more of a fan for Fire Emblem song from Melee.
Back to top Go down
ifthisisitsobeit

ifthisisitsobeit

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:04 pm

XACE-K wrote:
ifthisisitsobeit wrote:

Well I thought the song would be good cause it is Ike's theme (as in his theme song). But for FE songs, I'm more of a fan for Fire Emblem song from Melee.

What is funny about that theme, is that that theme is used when you recruit people from the original FE game. It is pretty funny imo.
Back to top Go down
theeboredone

theeboredone

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:41 pm

I say we go with the homo techno theme. Or the trashing rock song that shows Ike's power.
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:07 pm

theeboredone wrote:
I say we go with the homo techno theme. Or the trashing rock song that shows Ike's power.

Rock = yes
Techno = idk
Back to top Go down
RoK the Reaper
Clan Leader
RoK the Reaper

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 6:16 pm

I say no for Techno, Rock = Yes. I'd even like to do Rap >_> (I'm doing this for my video. I've only seen maybe a few people from DBR (Hella/Germ) and DaShizWiz use it in their videos). But we need to agree first. So, we need to start compiling these videos so we can get it to youtube and recruit a lot of new members. So, let's start compiling!
Back to top Go down
yoonkwun

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:21 pm

As for everyone sending their combos to one person so he can then edit them, I'd gladly take that job. I'm not the best, but I have fairly enough knowledge of Vegas to add music, add the videos, some titles/transitions, and whatever else you guys want me to add.

So, post /yes if you want me to?
Back to top Go down
theeboredone

theeboredone

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:59 pm

yoonkwun wrote:
As for everyone sending their combos to one person so he can then edit them, I'd gladly take that job. I'm not the best, but I have fairly enough knowledge of Vegas to add music, add the videos, some titles/transitions, and whatever else you guys want me to add.

So, post /yes if you want me to?

sure. My laptop wouldn't be able to handle video editing like that, so I'm fine with that.
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:26 pm

I'll vote yes for yoonkwun to do the editing cause I suck at it.
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:19 am

I'm just making a reminder that all the combos shouldn't be done during Ike ditto matches. We just need the person playing Ike to do a combo and the other person to play as whoever they want.
Back to top Go down
Combo_King

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:02 pm

DragonForce music roxs it would be good
Back to top Go down
DMise

DMise

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:33 pm

Combo_King wrote:

God no
Back to top Go down
ifthisisitsobeit

ifthisisitsobeit

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:36 am

DMise wrote:
Combo_King wrote:

God no

Haha I second this, Dragonforce is nothing but silly :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

B4BC Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: B4BC Combo Video   B4BC Combo Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B4BC Combo Video
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next