Blood-4-Blood Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood-4-Blood Clan.

Blood-4-Blood Clan. The Elite Ike Smashers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About XACE-K

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XACE-K

XACE-K

About XACE-K Empty
PostSubject: About XACE-K   About XACE-K Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:41 am

Hello, I'm XACE-K but you can call me Xace.

I've been playing Smash since SSB came out when I was 5 but didn't start playing competitivly until two months before my 13 birthday. When I did play Melee competitivly, it was usually against my cousin because he's the only one who can probably compete with pros where I live. In Melee, my mains were Roy, Marth, Fox, Link and my best character was Captain Falcon. I decided to main Ike because I played FE:PoR which he was the main character and I liked his character. Now I'm almost 14 and I'm still improving my Smash game.

Besides Smash, I enjoy other video games(mostly Nintendo games). My favorite video game of all time is Super Mario 64 while my favorite video game character is Mario. I am getting Mario Kart Wii so if you want to race sometime when you and me get it, just tell me your friend code.

I also play sports(track and field and I'll play and football in high school) and watch them(lets go Mets, Jets, and Rangers). I'm going to be a freshman in high school come September and since my high school has an MLG club, I might find other Smashers (hopefully).

That's all I can say about myself for now but you can ask me questions to learn more.
Back to top Go down
XACE-K

XACE-K

About XACE-K Empty
PostSubject: Re: About XACE-K   About XACE-K Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:13 pm

lol! Nobdy ever posted here.
Back to top Go down
Combo_King

About XACE-K Empty
PostSubject: Re: About XACE-K   About XACE-K Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:37 pm

Hey whats up Xace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About XACE-K Empty
PostSubject: Re: About XACE-K   About XACE-K Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About XACE-K
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood-4-Blood Clan. :: General :: Introductions.-
Jump to: