Blood-4-Blood Clan.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood-4-Blood Clan.

Blood-4-Blood Clan. The Elite Ike Smashers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Waltz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Waltz

Black Waltz

Black Waltz Empty
PostSubject: Black Waltz   Black Waltz Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:53 am

Hay guys!
Hmmm, let's see...what to say....
Whatever. I've never played a Fire Emblem game but I still main Ike. Why? 'Cause he has a bigass f***ing sword and I knew from the DOJO post that he would rape absolutely everyone in the game. I used to double-main Roy and Marth in Melee. I would use Roy against space animals and Marth against floaties. I'm a HUGE fan of the Hitman series by Eidos and listen to a lot of Rage Against the Machine (Bulls on Parade anyone?). I play violin (have been for 8 years) and just started guitar. I've recently started to watch more anime and right now am finishing up the Tenchi Muyo OVA series. Gundam Wing and Gundam 00 are the best Gundam series and I have at least 25 Gundam model kits that I've been crafting since 3rd grade. I'm currently the best smasher in the school (not to sound arrogant or anything) best still manage to get destroyed by Rok. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RoK the Reaper
Clan Leader
RoK the Reaper

Black Waltz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Waltz   Black Waltz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:23 pm

Y'know, I never really got into the Gundam Wing series for some reason. Though I love Neon Genesis Evangelion. xD
Back to top Go down
http://blood-4-blood.ogameforever.com
Jacot

Jacot

Black Waltz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Waltz   Black Waltz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:26 pm

Sweet. Im practicing Riffs off Bulls on Parade on mah guitar. its a cool song =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Waltz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Waltz   Black Waltz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Waltz
Page 1 of 1